Saturday, May 31, 2014

I'm Willing To Wager Kathleen Wynne Is Desperate Enough To Use Madi Vanstone's Illness As This Election's Gas Plant Seat Buy

I think desperation is really starting to set in with soon to be former Premier Kathleen Wynne. She can't even keep her story straight with her finance minister. While she jumps in front of cameras saying she won't cut any public sector jobs, Sousa admits it's going to happen. She tries to turn another Liberal scandal, this one being the MaRs building fiasco, into a positive. I'm still trying to figure out why, if we GAVE the developer $68 million, and loaned another $240+ million, why taxpayers would pay that same $68 million we already gave to buy a building we already own, as allegations are they have already defaulted on the loan.

 Here's the thing. Dalton McGuinty and Kathleen Wynne were so desperate to win the last election, they through the taxpayers under the bus to the tune of $1.1 billion by cancelling the gas plants. So with all the scrutiny on the gas plant scandal, ORNGE, and now the MaRS Attack, Wynne needs to be creative in ways to try and buy votes again with our money. And if I was a betting man, I'd bet she's already thinking of that photo-op she can pull off with Madi Vanstone where she announces because of her Madi will now get her life-saving drugs paid for. Of course anyone whose followed the absolute disgrace that Wynne has been handling Madi and her families situation, most would treat it with the disdain it so truly deserves. And Wynne knows that. What she'll be hoping by having that photo-op is that low-information voters, and from what I've seen includes most Liberals, will either be unaware of the Liberal governments incompetent, uncompassionate, carefree attitude towards Madi's plight.

 Now there is some saving grace, that being the fact Madi and her family will finally have that financial burden of the drug costs removed from their shoulders. But the fact is this should have been a no-brainer right from the start. But it wasn't a concern, especially for Kathleen Wynne. While Wynne's been out criss-crossing the province promising millions here, billions there, Madi has been waiting. And waiting, and waiting.

 Now I would hope Kathleen Wynne isn't pathetic enough to try and use Madi's health issues for political gain, but the gas plant scandal clearly show the complete and utter lack of ethics and integrity the Ontario Liberal Party and it's leader Kathleen Wynne have. So ya, I'll make that wager. I'm gonna bet $100 that Wynne is willing to go that low. If I'm right, and Madi gets her deserved medication, I'll donate that $100 to Sick Kids Hospital. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly send that to Madi personally and ask all my followers to do the same.

4 comments:

Lorne Russell said...

She'll get her friends at TorStar or other friendly media to do it for her.

Pissedoff said...

The latest spin

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/06/20140601-073325.html

Unknown said...

You did a good job on SNN this morning Paul. Very relaxed and articulate.

The surprise for me was hearing Buzz sounding VERY unsupportive of the McWynnety job creation record.

I thought Buzz looked and sounded defeated.

paulsstuff said...

Ya. I had to do a double-take when Buzz bashed McGuinty. The host Ryan Doyle looked a little surprised as well.